|Based on the provisions of the Rules of the Ljubljana Stock Exchange, d. d., Ljubljana and Article 2 of the Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) 2016/1052 Krka, d. d., Novo mesto announces:|
With a reference to the public notice from 29 July 2020, Krka is publicly disclosing information on transactions relating to buy-back programme in the period from 17 March 2023 up to and including 23 March 2023. Krka acquired 3.859 treasury shares in the total value of EUR 407,768 on the Ljubljana Stock Exchange as follows:
- on 17 March 2023: 877 shares at a VWAP of EUR 105.61,
- on 20 March 2023: 857 shares at a VWAP of EUR 104.70,
- on 21 March 2023: 575 shares at a VWAP of EUR 105.49,
- on 22 March 2023 950 shares at a VWAP of EUR 107.06 and
- on 23 March 2023: 600 shares at a VWAP of EUR 105.08.
Price is calculated as volume weighted average price (VWAP).
Ilirika d.d., Intercapital d.d, and NLB d.d. were brokers in these transactions. Detailed report on acquisition of treasury shares attached.
The total number of treasury shares prior to these transactions was 1,809,967 representing 5.519% of all shares issued.
The total number of treasury shares after these transactions is 1,813,826 representing 5.531% of all shares issued.
The notice will be published on the Company's website (www.krka.biz) from 24 March 2023 onwards, for a period of at least 5 years.